Job Location: Bentonville, AR
- Demonstrates up-to-date expertise in Information Systems Division (ISD)-Applications Development area and applies this to the development, execution, and improvement of action plans
- Models compliance with company policies and procedures and supports company mission, values, and standards of ethics and integrity
- Participates on team projects and follows Information Systems Development Life Cycle (ISDLC) processes
- Provides and supports the implementation of business solutions
- Supports Information Systems Division (ISD) applications
- Supports the business
Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology,
or related field OR 3 1/2 years experience in information technology or related field within the past 5 years.
Unix/Linux programming (c, c++, perl, shell, 4gl, etc.)
Additional Preferred Qualifications
- Development experience in Unix
- Experience in Web Programming (Client side or Server side, including Java, JSP, HTML, XML, DHTML, VB/COM, VB.net, ASP)
- SQL Experience within a DB2 and/or Informix environment.
- Ability to adapt to a rapidly changing technology and direction.
- Ability to work will in a team oriented environment and support the business by participating in the team
- Ability to multi task and still keep priority tasks on target
Job ID: 357440BR