Senior Director Membership Marketing Sam's Club
Job Location: Bentonville, AR
- Cultivates an environment where associates respect and adhere to company standards of integrity and ethics
- Develops and implements strategies to attract and maintain a highly skilled and engaged workforce
- Develops and leverages internal and external partnerships and networks to maximize the achievement of business goals
- Develops membership marketing vision and strategy
- Drives the overall membership marketing strategy and growth plan (for example, acquisition, retention and growth) to ensure profitable growth and strategic change
- Ensures fiscal discipline of membership department
- Ensures marketing strategy communication across the organization
- Ensures success of the annual operating plan
- Identifies needs within and across member segmentation
- Oversees and gives approval for programming (for example, advertising, promotions, in-club presentation) that grows sales and profit, increases market share, and builds Sam's member image
- Oversees membership marketing department
- Provides overall direction
- 5 years of supervisory experience.
- Bachelor s degree in Marketing or related field and 6 years experience in Marketing, Advertising, Membership Acquisition and Retention or related field OR 10 years experience in Marketing, Advertising, Membership Acquisition and Retention or related field.
Additional Preferred Qualifications
- 6 years of experience building large scale, corporate marketing programs.
- 6 years of experience implementing marketing programs through a team.
- Masters degree in Business Administration or related field.
Senior Director Membership Marketing-Sam's Club
Job ID: 300084BR