Senior Manager Replenishment Reporting and Analysis
Job Location: Bentonville, AR
- Directs data-based solutions to drive business change
- Drives the development of actionable strategies
- Drives the execution of multiple business plans and projects
- Ensures business needs are being met
- Promotes and supports company policies, procedures, mission, values, and standards of ethics and integrity
- Provides data-based insights to drive business efficiency and effectiveness in Replenishment
- Provides supervision and development opportunities for associates
- 2 years supervisory experience.
- Bachelors degree in Statistics, Economics, Analytics, Mathematics, Computer Science, Information Technology or related field and 3 years experience in an analytics related field OR Master's degree in Statistics, Economics, Analytics, Mathematics, Computer Science, Information Technology or related field OR 7 years in an equivalent combination of education, training, and work experience.
Additional Preferred Qualifications
- Experience delivering presentation of research and data insights in a professional or business setting.
- Master's degree in Statistics, Economics, Analytics, or Mathematics and 2 years experience in an analytics related field.
- Training experience in research methodology and analysis.
- Big Data experience such as Hadoop, GreenPlum.
- Relational database experience, Creating Select Queries.
- VB Experience
- Experience with R, SPSS, other modeling packages
Senior Manager, Replenishment Reporting and Analysis
Job ID: 363467BR