Data Scientist Information Security
Job Location: San Bruno, CA
The Principal Data Scientist is responsible for collaborating with a business segment to determine long-term vision and provide analytical support and guidance. The Principal Data Scientist analyzes large data sets to develop multiple, complex custom models and algorithms to drive innovative business solutions
- Drives the execution of multiple business plans and projects for Information Systems Division (ISD)
- Ensures business needs are being met
- Leads system design process and solution development
- Maintains and advances industry expertise
- Mentors information technology Associates
- Promotes and supports company policies, procedures, mission, values, and standards of ethics and integrity
- Provides direction and coordination between large projects and the technical execution plan
- Provides supervision and development opportunities for associates
- Bachelor s degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, or related field and 6 years experience in information technology or related field within the last 10 years OR 8 years experience in information technology or related field within the last 10 years.
Additional Preferred Qualifications
- 1 year experience designing technical solutions using object-oriented design concepts.
- 1 year experience integrating new technologies into existing technology portfolio.
- 2 years experience leading cross-functional teams.
- 3 years experience creating and presenting technical strategies and technical solution recommendations.
- 3 years experience designing and implementing technical solutions.
Data Scientist - Information Security
Job ID: 348397BR